Your Primary Source for Cobb County Real Estate
Welcome to the new site of BuyHawkeye.com! No gimmicks or tricks allowed here. You won't hear "I'll sell your home in 60 days or I'll buy it" or "We pay cash for your home." There is a catch behind those kinds of statements. There always is...
Instead, how about we sit down over a cup of coffee at the local brew house and discuss your options in a nice and relaxed atmosphere? This is where our Realtor's experience pays off for you. We are here to help you understand your home buying or selling options. Planning a strategy that best fits your needs will avoid stress and save you a lot of money down the road. We are here to help you!
Want to get started looking for your new home in the metro Atlanta area? Then start your search here:
The button above allows you to search current FMLS listings for Marietta real estate, Cobb County real estate, and the entire metro Atlanta real estate market. The results are packed full of relevant information designed to make you a more educated Buyer. Here you will find pictures, school districts, the bedroom/bathroom count, price, neighborhood (subdivision) and so much more.
***Please scroll to the bottom of this page to read the latest updates***
Not Just Marietta Real Estate... More!
As a local company, we specialize in Marietta real estate and homes for sale throughout Cobb County, Ga. But don't let that stop you from searching and contacting us with your real estate questions. Want to find out how much your home is worth or if it is time to sell? Click on: How much is my home worth? Go ahead and ask us. It is free and there are no obligations. We are confident that you will want to do business with us of your own accord. If not, we will be happy to provide you with a Georgia real estate agent referral.
We have many affiliated Solid Source Realty agents capable of handling your home buying needs in the metro Atlanta real estate market. The same is true if you are looking to sell your home in Georgia. Click on the links Buying or Selling for more information.
Your Atlanta Home Buying Guide
This site is designed to be a one-stop resource for your online real estate research. Want us to help you find the perfect home? Fill out this form so that we can help you narrow your home search to the neighborhood and school district you want to live in.
We are constantly changing this site to better serve you. Check back often for the latest changes or contact us with your ideas on improvements. We look forward to helping people succeed in this market. Our twenty plus years of experience in residential real estate should assure you that you will receive the very best treatment along the way.
Please, look around this site, and contact us with any questions you might have about the metro Atlanta real estate market or our services. No question is too mundane - and we want to help! - David Phillips, Your Marietta Realtor
We Want to be Your Metro Atlanta Realtors
BuyHawkeye.com specializes in selling metro Atlanta real estate to home buyers, relocation buyers, and savvy investors (Cobb County real estate and Marietta real estate in particular). Additionally, we offer many other real estate related services such as: short-sale advice, foreclosure services, houses for rent, lease purchase contracts (as well as lease option), pre-foreclosure assistance for distressed home owners, wholesale properties for investors, and more.
All of the properties listed on our "Featured Listings" pages are available for sale; most are available as rental homes or lease option contracts (rent with an option to purchase). Call us with the specific property address (or FMLS number) for more details.
Our free "Search MLS" feature taps directly into Georgia's First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS). Please contact us if you are uncertain about the status of an FMLS property search. The listings can be a bit confusing sometimes. We consistently get calls from other Atlanta Realtors who have a tough time reading their own search results, so don't feel bad!
Last Updated May 28th, 2017
Homes for Sale in Cobb County, Ga:
- 1149 Brogdon Drive in the Ivey Green subdivision in Powder Springs will be available on June 1st for $279,900. Located in the Hillgrove/Lovinggood school district of Cobb County. Click HERE for more details.
- 145 Silver Mine Trail in the Silver Creek subdivision in Austell is back on the market for $185,900! Click HERE for more details.
- 1005 Bridge Lane in the Bridge at Mill Pond condominiums in Smryna is under contract. Click HERE for more details.
- Sorry we don't have any more properties listed for sale, they move fast around here. We would be happy to help you buy or sell a home in Cobb County. Please give us a call or send us an email!
Homes for Rent in Cobb County, Ga:
- Click HERE to read up about our rentals, download an application, or pay the $30 application fee (do not pay until you are ready to lease one of our properties and have spoken to someone here).
All the Rest of the Good Information:
- Please review our rental section before calling or emailing us with questions related to rental or lease/option information. Currently, we only work with renters for our Featured Listings
- Let's try something new; moving forward. I have never added clients or visitors to mailing lists and never will (unless I get some motivation to write a newsletter--and that's probably not going to happen anytime soon). In return for the expense of running this website, I have asked people to register before using the powerful and free Cobb county real estate search engine found at the top of this page. I have had a few objections from friends, clients, and strangers about having to register. While I think that is just plain lazy, turns out I am paying for it whether you use it or not. So, here it is. FREE. No registration required. Search your brains out at 0400 (4am for you civilian types), just don't call me until normal business hours. Thanks! :)
- Check out the "Things to do in Cobb County" page with links to local Atlanta news stations. They are excellent at providing information on up-to-date local news, information on Marietta, Cobb County, and Metro Atlanta school closing, and inclement weather warnings.
- Foreclosure Trend Charts have been published here. Remember, we are the experts in Cobb county investment properties and can help you make money in this tumultuous Atlanta real estate market.
- When you click on the left link bar under "Cobb County Real Estate" you can find a break down of home values for Acworth, Austell, Atlanta, Kennesaw, Mableton, Marietta, Powder Springs, Roswell, and Smyrna subdivisions. Many links to Cobb County HOA's have been added. If you have any links to HOA's not provided, please submit them (it really isn't easy tracking down these things). Also, we have now provided FMLS home listings for each town in Cobb county. In some cases you can click directly on the subdivision name for homes for sale in that neighborhood. More are being added all the time.
- Some lawyer humor to brighten your day.
- Don't forget to press the Ctrl and D buttons to bookmark this site.